Skip to content
Gesundheit Air Quality uses a more efficient way by using a specially designed compressed air jet system. Going around a 90 degree bend on a dryer line? We can do it.
Here is the process:
- Measuring your air flow before we start cleaning. This way you have it by the numbers how efficient the cleaning turned out to be.
- Pulling your dryer out and also cleaning behind it and the backside of your dryer.
- Connecting our collection device that will hold all the lint without dusting around.
- Cleaning you venting system with our compressed air system from the wall or roof outlet towards the location of your dryer.
- Reconnecting your dryer and improving the connection if needed. No unnecessary bends or curves for more efficient air flow.
- Measuring the air flow after the cleaning.
- On demand we can install a sensing device that will alarm you if your dryer gets clogged up.