- Occupant surveys – we interview employees on request otherwise you tell us the story/history for the reason of your concern.
- Complete visual inspection of facility or home.
- Moisture survey & documentation
- Describing building defects leading to moisture/water intrusion
- Photographic documentation
- With suspicious building elements, on a wall or ceiling, there are two options to investigate:
– Invasive inspection of concealed building cavities, typically a 4X4 inch cut
(only as contractually agreed)
– Non invasive inspection, drilling a pencil size hole for boroscopic visual inspection or wall cavity air sampling
- Sampling or testing can be done in different ways:
– Microbial sampling & analysis (Surface or bulk sampling of suspicious areas)
– Air sampling an indoor/outdoor comparison to show hidden presence of fungal growth; such as bio-growth, a form of mold spores that are an airborne particulate contamination
We also include the scope of necessary Remediation and define the major steps to do so.
Gesundheit Air Quality offers a 24-hour turnaround for mold laboratory sample analysis.